X-CELERATE is the latest in premium wetting agents to enter the field. Unstoppable in effectiveness and willing to take on the hardest cases in herbicide resistant weeds.


       “X-CELERATE has proven to remarkably improve the effectiveness of herbicides in the battle against herbicide tolerant weeds. Pigweed, Mare’s Tail, Water Hemp, Kochia Weed, Giant Ragweed, Johnson Grass and other nutrient robbing weeds are at the source of the multi-billion dollar battle.”


We know with traditional herbicides, 30 percent of the product is lost upon contact. Of the remaining 70 percent, 95 percent remains in the leaves, never penetrating deep enough to be effective against herbicide resistant weeds like Kochia.

 

From the 128 ounces in a gallon of the leading herbicide, only 4.5 oz. ever penetrate 

deeper than the leaf. 


X-CELERATE WILL TAKE IT TO THE ROOT!

MAKING A DIFFERENCE YOU WON'T BELIEVE!

contact

  11 Western States 

David Ross

Dave@x-celerateit.com

  707-373-2200  

 Midwest & Eastern States

Joe Schumacher

Joe@x-celerateit.com

605-659-2200

 “In my 35 plus years in the fertilizer industry, it was amazing to me of how well 

my field turned out after using  X-CELERATE. 


To achieve this in just one pass instead of multiple passes is a huge savings in

both time and money.”

                                                                                             – Glenn Hawes,  Anderson, CA

 For more in-depth information on how 

X-CELERATE will protect profits and the science 

of its weed killing prowess, click the links for free PDF downloads: 

X-CELERATE Brochure (pdf)

Download

X-CELERATE INFO-GRAPHIC (pdf)

Download

These PDF documents contain more detailed information on X-CELERATE

Billion Dollar Battle (pdf)

Download

Letting It All Soak In (pdf)

Download

Safety Data Sheet (pdf)

Download

area dealers

Shasta, Tehama, Glenn & Butte Counties

Hawes Ranch & Farm Supply:


Red Bluff  

712 Ash Street  

Red Bluff, CA  96080

530-527-4151

Anderson 

21923 Dersch Road

Anderson, CA 96007

530-365-2332

Central Coast

 Annissa Maestri

 Annissa@x-celerateit.com

831-214-5074

image17